26 mai 2010

Handbound Journal - Journal relié à la main !





9 commentaires:

VAKAnomi a dit…

Very lovely...Love te binding...

Jackie Wood a dit…

Beautifully done!

lillalotta a dit…

Beautiful work! I love it. And the colour blue is simply gorgeous!

Unknown a dit…

Can't read anything, but these works of art are beautiful! I've dreamt of owning a journal like this!

Nessa a dit…

rho la la rho la la!!!!!!!!!!

Veronica Milan a dit…

this is beautiful!!

Karla a dit…

Wow! I like to try and make one like that someday. pretty!

Unknown a dit…

rholala je passe souvent zieuté ici (voui bon ok je laisse pas de com' mais vu qu'on papotte ailleurs hein ;)....)j'avais zappé ça! haaaaaaaannnnnnnn faut que tu m'apprennes à faire ça cocotte!
bizhbizh
Gallou

ilikewinter a dit…

Absolutely beautiful! I found your blog through the random search that blogger has. Very creative work here. Glad I stumbled across it today!