11 mars 2009

"Boîte" en tissu pour mouchoirs et décoration murale terminée !





5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

La vache c'est trop trop beauuuuuuuuu!!! J'adÖÖÖÖre tes déco muraux ca déchire!! Tu donne pas des cours par hazard !!!!
bisouxx

Karla Dudley a dit…

AAAAAAAAAAAA.....all the loveliness!!! OMG....you inspire me like you don't even know! What a WONDERFUL idea!!!! I really have to try that but I don't know where to get cute fabric like that. Unique fabric like you have.

Any tips?

And yeah...the album cover and binding is ok but I'm struggling with the inside. Like I have it in my head that it has to be all crazy cool but I think I'm just going to focus on pictures!

Love all you're sharing,
-Karla

Anonyme a dit…

oh tiens une autre belge et une deleuze comme moi! :)
voilà qui n'est pas courant :)

tu fais de bien jolies choses!!!

Anonyme a dit…

wow wow wow.. love those fabric hoops, i might steal this... cuz it is brilliant

Zen esSens a dit…

Je vois que ce que tu fais n'est pas mal non plus. J'adore la couture mais suis nul ... On pourrait faire un deal un jour [échange leçon de srap digital contre leçon de couture].

françoise